Note: REV works best with these browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
Please follow these steps to change your REV password,
- Go to the REV sign-in page and click on ‘sign-in’ button. If you are already logged into REV then go to user settings and logout of REV and then go to the sign-in page .
- When you click on the sign-in button you will be asked ‘Last time you logged in with’ and your user id (for e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) is displayed and below that it asks ‘Not your account?’ Go ahead and click on ‘Not your account?’
- This will open the login page as shown in the image below, on this page click on ‘Don’t remember your password?’
- This will take you to the ‘Reset your password’ page. It says ‘Please enter your email address. We will send you an email to reset your password.’ Enter your REV login id (for e.g. email@example.com) here and click on send email.
- Open your email and click on the password reset link that you have received and enter and confirm a new password as per the instructions on the page. You can now go the sign-in page and login into REV with your login id and new password.