You can add multiple users to your Rev work-space and assign them specific access permissions to your repositories.
(1) Log into REV and go to Manage workspace under user settings
(2) Choose the Configurations Tab
(3) Give a unique name to your workspace
Creating users requires that you have given a unique name to your workspace. If you try to create a user without first creating a unique name, REV will display an error “Custom name required”. If you encounter this error, enter a custom name for your workspace and then perform the previous step again.
(4) After giving a unique name to your workspace click on ‘update workspace users’
(5) In the Users dropdown box, Type in the name of the new user
(6) Click on the Add user Button, the user information will appear. Then click the Save Button
(7) Once the user is saved REV will display the “Invitation link” for this user.
You can create multiple users by following these steps and “re-generate” the invitation link if needed by selecting the “create join invitation again” check box and clicking Save.
a) SEND This link with the person you want share your workspace in a SECURE MANNER.
b) This link is ONE time use only. Please note that the first person who browses to this link will be gain access to your workspace.
(8) They will be able to switch to your workspace (along with their personal workspaces or other workspaces they have access to) from the “switch workspace” menu.
We are always working on improving your REV experience. Do let us know if we can improve on this flow.